COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Pedalheads® is looking for Site Leaders to take charge of our bike camps at our Colorado locations.
At Pedalheads® Bike Camps, every child experiences the challenge of learning new skills and the thrill of mastering them. By creating safe, fun and supportive environments, we enable kids to explore their abilities and potential. We have over 50 camp locations in Canada and the US. Come visit our website at www.pedalheads.com.
Pedalheads® is a 10-level program to teach kids ages 2-12 to ride their bikes safely and skillfully on streets and trails.
We are looking for Site Managers and Site Supervisors to work in a leadership position at our camps this summer. Site Managers are responsible for managing all activities at their respective Pedalheads sites and Site Supervisors assist the Site Manager.
Examples of day to day duties:
• Program Management: Ensures that levels, skills, and safety standards are adhered to and that every participant has a positive and rewarding experience at Pedalheads®, lots of hands-on involvement with the kids.
• Human resources/Employee Relations: Scheduling and supervising camp supervisors, instructors and volunteers, keeping track and entering payroll hours, mentoring and motivating your team.
• Customer Service – Be willing to go the extra mile to engage customers and provide
excellent customer service.
• Administration: Managing petty cash, process payments for product sales, assisting with on-site registration.
• Operations: Managing equipment and supplies for site.
We are looking for people with lots of experience with kids, preferably in a camp or sporting environment. This job is great for those who have or are working towards physical education or recreation degrees/diplomas and looking to gain valuable work experience. No need to be an expertbiker!
The successful candidate will possess or exemplify the following:
• Extensive organizing and instructing experience with children of all ages
• Supervisory experience especially with youth ages 13-24
• A mature and dynamic leader
• Organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic
Contract position from June to August 4, 2018.
COMPENSATION - Manager
(Salary + Bonus)
Salary: $650/week depending on site size, with eligibility for a bonus
Mandatory paid training in May, full-time during contract
COMPENSATION - Supervisor
Hourly wage: $12.48/hour (minimum 35 hours per work)
To apply for this opportunity, please apply online by January 31st, 2018.