We are a fast-growing leader in children’s programming who offer high-quality bike and swim lessons across North America.
As a Swim Instructor you can expect to spend your days inspiring the next generation of swimmers. It’s active, adventurous, fun and incredibly rewarding!
- Job Options: Part-Time
- Location: Bishop Strachan School (298 Lonsdale Rd) or Carleton Village Sports and Wellness Academy (315 Osler St)
- Hours: Evenings and weekends, flexible hours from 2-20/week
- Pay: $21/hr-$26/hr
- Work indoors (you can wear comfy clothes!)
- Meet new friends and work on a fun team!
- Discounts with partnered vendors
- Inspire kids to believe in themselves. There is no feeling like it!
- Learn fundamental skills to have a successful career!
Life Skills and Resume Builders
- Communicator – become an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Relationship Builder – learn how to build and preserve trusting relationships with camp leaders, instructors, colleagues, and customers
- Leadership - become a mature and dynamic leader and learn how to teach instructional programs
- Team Player – learn the skills for excellent verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Organizer and Planner – learn the skills to plan, organize, and class management
- Flexible/Adaptable – learn how to adjust quickly and cope effectively with changing situations
- Application – We aim to review every applicant within a week. If you haven’t heard from us within the first week, feel free to reach out!
- Virtual Interview – a 30-minute call with our regional leadership team to learn more about Pedalheads, how this role impacts the larger organization, and to answer any final questions you may have. We will also get to know you during this time!
- Offer – Ideally, this is the part where we make the offer and complete background checks, you accept, and we all celebrate!
Pedalheads is committed to creating and upholding a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment that is respectful and welcoming to everyone. We believe that our programs are enriched by the presence of many voices from a variety of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds, political beliefs, ages, sexual identities and orientation, socio-economic backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities.
We welcome applications from individuals of all identities and backgrounds. If you face any barriers to employment or require financial assistance or other accommodation during the recruitment and/or employment process, please feel free to contact our People and Culture team.